All my travels to Aurangabad have been for business, and amongst most clients / colleagues, this is one of the favorites:
1) Service: The reception staff was very warm and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Room service staff was quick and efficient, and no issues otherwise with them.
2) Room: The rooms are of a decent size, with good furniture and fixtures all around. The room has been designed well. The swimming pool here is just huge!! though i never did get the time to use it. Bathrooms are well sanitized, however my shower nozzle was a little too extreme, though it wasnt much of a problem.
3) Location: around 20 minutes drive to both the local airport and the train station, situated in the heart of the city on Aurangabad Jalna road. Also, very easy to get autos as the CIDCO bus stand is right opposite.
4) Food: The food here is great, especially the moghlai dishes... breakfast spread is okay (taj is way better).
5) Overall experience: We use this hotels conference room facilities very often, which are top class. We have also had a few seminars here, which went off perfectly. Looking forward to spending a lot more time here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 102 rooms and suites, business center, banquet and meeting Center, a multi-cuisine coffee shop - Citrus Cafe (18 hours), a hip recreation bar - Slounge, as well as an outdoor pool and fitness center to keep you feeling fresh-as-a-lemon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad Hotel Aurangabad
- Hotel Lemon Tree
- Lemon Tree Aurangabad