“Nice Business Hotel”

Ranked #5 of 57 Hotels in Aurangabad
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Nice Business Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed here at the Lemon Tree Aurangabad for a day and the stay was pleasant and it was a very quiet hotel. This hotel for me is meant more for business travelers as its not located strategically close to things a tourist would want to do but its very near the airport so its rest assured you wouldnt be late for your meetings. Food was good especially the buffet but room service takes a very long time had to wait for about 35 mins for my order to come in. Has a good gym and a spa service, swimming pool is huge but good for kids since its shallow. No real minuses at the hotel and their staff is also very helpful. Actually had an event at the hotel and everything went off extremely well.

Room Tip: You would need to check since some rooms have palm trees infront of the balcony which completely blo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, January 6, 2015
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Average stay, not too great. Many disappointments - being a 4 star hotel there is no valley parking! U have to put effort to squze your at in the parking lot which is not very huge! Had opted for non smoking room however room was stincking with cigarrate smell!! Hotel staff adement on changin the room! Service was very poor - had requested bucket twice which did not come. No arrangements or help to wash the car...have requested hotel staff for help but they refused!! Overall I did not like the stay. Except swimming pool I did not find anything great. I stayed at Keys next day, though it is a small property rooms and services are far better in Keys!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

aurangabad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am staying at Lemon tree hotel Aurangabad, Hotel is very beautiful, center of the city, Staff was excellant, I think the best employee in the hotel is waibhav, and also some other team members, Rahul Kokare, Baliram, Chandrashekhar etc, Swimming pool is excellent. Restaurants is good for food. I am really recommending this hotel to everybody. It was good position to visit Ajanta and Ellora caves. i am using thjis hotel since last 5 years. Excellent hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear Guest:

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Very conveniently located and closer to the airport. There are very few people to attend the guests other than specific areas. Such as, since it was raining, I had to approach the dining hall through the rains, though later on I found a better way through stairs, which despite my asking people not directed. The same experience took place while trying to find out the fitness centre at night during rains. There was no umbrella available at the reception and the person in the reception simply directed me to the fitness centre just by indexing his finger. Rather a house keeping person cleaning a room was more helpful to me. in the buffet, veg preparations were better than non veg preparation. On my request, a big box with packed break fast was arranged without any arrangement for carrying the same. Though I booked the car for airport and paid for it, the driver accommodated another person and collected 20% more than my billing amount from him, which I find unethical.

Room Tip: Though I was given a ground floor room opening to the pool side garden, but I feel that a similar ro...
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were three families altogether, and on our return from Shirdi, we stayed in this hotel for 2 days. We made an online booking for same and the room they provided us were on the second floor, though room on the first floor, I believe, were of the same category and li'l bit better. Other than that It was an excellent stay. Kids and everyone else enjoyed a lot in pool. At time, I needed medical support as my mother was not well. Hotel managed for a Cab and they din't charge for the same, even though I mentioned the same to them. Next day, I got a call from Manager, concerning about my mother's health. I also appreciate the special attention given by Mr. Ankush in restaurant. Overall Nice stay and Good food... wat else 1 need :-)

Room Tip: Room on First floor are better. Excellent view from balcony of Ground floor -garden facing rooms.
Dear Sandeep:

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Service needs improvement , especially in restaurant , without asking we did not get even cutlery., we had to ask to re-fill the items for buffet breakfast that to @ 10.00 am . Surely will not recommend to any known person

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the overall service in our restaurant and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have rebriefed our F & B staff to follow all predefined processes to ensure speed and efficiency of service at all times. We assure you of a better experience going forward.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This property is at a convenient location which is easy to local opp. the CIDCO Bus stand. Rooms are not over crowded in their locations and the view from every room is soothing as one can see the lawns and the swimming pool which is maintained quite well. The Gym is the best part of this property.

Hotel staff is very courteous and helpful. Food is quite good but it is expensive and the average cost is around 40% more than other hotels in the same category.

Room Tip: Executive rooms with balcony with a clear view of the pool and the gym.
Dear Sanjay: