“Excellent stay”

Ranked #5 of 57 Hotels in Aurangabad
Gurgaon, India
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We spent couple of happy moments at Lemon Tree, Aurangabad, which shall be cherished always. Thank you for the warm welcome and hospitality extended by your teams during our stay. The buffet breakfast was extremely delicious, the rooms including bathrooms were very clean and well kept. The overall ambience was very picturesque and beautiful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Whenever I go on a business trip to India at least two times a year, I stay at the Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad.
I stayed there for 2 nights (Jun. 4 to Jun. 6) during my recent trip and I felt comfortable like my home as usual.

Especially, the receptionist, Mr. Belal in Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad is very a nice guy and most memorable person I've ever met.
He offered kind high-quality customer service. So I was deeply impressed from him.

The room was also very clean and breakfasts were good enough.

I would like to convey my thanks to Mr. Belal and all the members in.

I will recommend this hotel to my acquaintances who will visit to India.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I went many times at Lemon Tree in the past.
Good service and very courteous and helpful staff! Semi-circular building so all the rooms overlook the pool. The building is out of the noise from the main road.
The food is great and you can choose from a wide menu: compliments to the chef, Mr. Nitia Badhra.
The location is not far from Ajanta & Elora caves.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Wladimir:

delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very decent and hospitable place to stay... at Aurangabad. Special recognition for Belal... who helped make our stay truly memorable

A good swimming pool, gymnasium, cafe, resuarant, pub, business center and well put up rooms... all in one!

• Stayed June 2014

Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stayed in Aurangabad at this hotel for about 3 nights with my parents when we were traveling around India and will definitely return one day! I was consistently wowed by the service, attention to detail, and hospitality of the staff What I really liked was the fact that front desk staff Mr. Niranjan consistently friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable and had whatever I needed he really help us to arrange nice tour taxi packed lunch along with guide. Breakfast is very testy n overall food is very much nice.Rooms are nice beds are very comfortable as i have a back problem, this is the best best i slept , rooms is clean and very beautiful decorated by Housekeeping manager Mr. Vinayak i will visit again Would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Aurangabad! Definitely one of the best we stayed in!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

New Delhi, India

The stay was good.
The food was good, but no free wifi in the room.You have a business center at ground floor where you can use desktops free of cost.
Breakfast good
Front office Hospitality excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Adhikari:

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

The stay at Lemon tree hotels,Aurangabad was excellent. Very nice staff and good service. The rooms were excellent. All facilities (including gym and swimming pool) have been maintained well. The food was good and a great place to relax

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family