Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad(Aurangabad)
$93
$72
  • Breakfast included
Amarpreet Hotel(Aurangabad)
$36
$50
$48
Hotel Avon International(Aurangabad)(Great Value!)
$26
$46
$42
Agoda.com
1,651 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesswimming poolvalue for moneyclose to the airportspecial thanksbreakfast spreadexcellent hotelajanta and ellora cavesexcellent staybreakfast and dinnerfront officehousekeeping staffthe ground floorbusiness hotelbusiness triprestaurant staff
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Lemontree Hotel property location is very good. In center of heart of city.
Property is well mentained. IT service by Baliram is very good. Food is also very good. I like this hotel. I am From Sterlite technology

Room Tip: Room at pool side view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank chinaphoto00
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

It was a nice experienced to spend a day with Lemon Tree.The stay, food and the environs were good.Very friendly hospitable employees made my stay memorable one.I was impressed with their commitment to protect our environment.I also participated in their world environment celebration.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank vidyadhara

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Lemon tree hotel is very unique in many ways. It provides luxury at every step. The hospitality which was provided by the Staff was awesome. Upgrade the room with higher category nice escort with sweet smile by Mayur at front desk. The staff is very caring and very friendly and pays individual attention to all guests. The facilities provided in the room are very useful and really pampers the occupant. Special recommendation for staff Dhanjay housekeeping staff who always take care about the Very comfortable, clean and spacious room with comfortable bed. Breakfast is awesome n great and testy food with great service overall.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend the place to everyone. Great stay, good food. Wonderful location. very close to the airport.The overall ambiance is good. A good 5 star property.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was there for an official trip a couple of days ago at Aurangabad. Usually I used to stay in nearby hotels but was recommended to stay by a colleague of mine in Lemon tree. Very nice property, very near to Airport, serene atmosphere, nice architecture, awsum landscaping & a beautiful gym & pool for refreshment.

Rooms have been planned in such a way that you get a view of pool side...its refreshing to sit in the balcony specially during the late evening have a sip of coffee/beer & have fun.

Nice restaurant, hospitality was top class & food was good. Overall a better of lot to stay in at Aurangabad & value for money.

Room Tip: All rooms facing pool side are fun.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 28, 2014

On a main street just 5 minutes from the airport you'll be amazed how quiet and well kept the hotel is- not least the great pool and poolside restaurants. The perfect end to a hot day of tourism. Meals rooms and facilities are all a treat

Room Tip: Get a poolside room on the ground floor, and you can walk from your patio direct to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family