“excellent”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Aurangabad
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Excellent stay,value for money with service quality very high. Good Buffet
breakfast spread. Courteous staff. Will always come back and look for Lemon tree properties during my visit to other cities.Cheers

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Mr. Rajjyot:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,592)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent , we can have view of swimming pool from each room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Right of the bat I have to mention that the picture on the tripadvisor site is NOT the Lemon Tree hotel in Aurangabad which is a semicircular 3-story building!
I agree with the other favorable reviews. Located at 3 km from the airport it's a perfect base to visit the famous caves. The property is large enough that the typical Indian traffic noise from the busy street nearby is not a problem. When we were there they served breakfast, lunch and dinner both from a buffet and a-la-carte which is a nice choice to have. Like somebody else mentioned, the bright neon lights in the dining room are not pleasant. There is a beautiful court yard with a large pool and a small gym with aerobic equipment and a few free weights. Wifi access is free for 1 hour per day. It may not be enough for everybody but for me it's all I need while on vacation. The lounge is a nice place to relax. Fortunately, the lights are dimmed down there ;-). We were allowed to check out a bit late without extra charge and this was much appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ALien89
Reviewed February 21, 2014

is the second time I am in this hotel. Ideal for a trip around of Aurangabad. After a day of walking, enjoying all the art surrounding grateful I hen swimming at night with a bar right next door. A life of Maharaja.
thank you.

Room Tip: in the ground floor near the pool
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JordiPujal
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Mr. Pujal:

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My family and I visited Aurangabad in December, and we were very happy at the Lemon tree Hotel. It was centrally located,clean, friendly and very comfortable and the food was very good. We specially liked The Republic of Noodles and ate there everyday. The staff was helpful,and very friendly and we will definitely be going back asap.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wheels0nfeet

Dear Guest:

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Excellent service and very courteous and obliging staff! Close to Shopping Mall and just off the main road so easy access to anywhere. Semi circular building so all rooms overlook the large and lovely pool. The building desigh blocks out the noise from the main road. Internet connnectivity is a problem in the rooms and the hotel allows for free 60 consecutive minutes of access.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank SHM16

Dear Guest:

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Lenom tree Aurangabad is awesome hotel to stay in the sence of service, keep up, locality & price. My name is Mark Williams, first this was my first time to visit India & went to aurangabad b'coz i heard abt Ajanta Ellora's caves. I visited to trip advisor & select this hotel to stay. The staff from the begining was very cooperative & helpfull to me specially the front office executive Waibhav. He offered me a warm wellcome with a refreshing cup of coffee. He helped me alot to know about aurangabad. So i enjoyed alot & very thankfull to Waibhav & all staff of the hotel to make my vacation wonderfull.

• Stayed: October 2013