“Excellent Place to stay & unwind!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad

Ranked #5 of 56 Hotels in Aurangabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Place to stay & unwind!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The hotel is very close to Aurangabad airport. It has a very relaxing feel and you immediately feel at home. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The best rooms are the Suite. The swimming pool is the more exciting part of the hotel. As usual the service is extra-ordinary.

Room Tip: Suites are the best. In case you don't get the suite, choose the ground floor rooms facing the p...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel was one of the best that we stayed in during our vacation and for good reasons. The decor, ambiance, food etc of this hotel was so different that we are accustomed to. Staff are extremely well mannered and treat all guests with equal attention and sincerity. We got all our local transportation requirements arranged through the hotel, and each one.. rest the place is amazing and I would recommend it to all.... here took good care even of the smallest details. The staff here are outstanding, the front office staff always welcome you with a smile. All staff were great & provided great service.The guys at looby Niranjan always remember me by name and it's nice to have such a warm welcome(which doesn't happen that often nowadays). The staff is also good and so helpful. The food quality is also good. Will be looking again to visit this hotel soon... Overall, a royal experience!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 6 days abducted enjoyed very bit of my stay. I really like the simplicity in the room design coupled with exceptional customer service. Room service was sensitive to all my requests and the towel art made my day as I entered my room in the evening. A proper packed breakfast for people like me who gotta be on the move early morning was one of the USPs of this hotel. I simply loved the pool and the view from my roo balcony which is often missing in hotels in smaller towns and cities. Everyone from the GM to the IT head seemed enthusiastic about the feedback I gave as it meant improved services for me to make my stay comfortable.

The only thing that I found unusual was the limited wi-fi connectivity. If the business center can have limited speed internet access, so can customers who don't register for any package. I seriously haven't understood this logic and I hope they take some action on this. Keeping this issue aside, I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. We are delighted you enjoyed the room, In Room Dining and the hotel pool. Regarding complimentary WiFi, our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. The reason we do not provide net access complimentary 24x7 in all our packages and travel agent special rates, is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services. Currently, we are running a special launch offer on our website i.e. complimentary 24x7 WiFi for guests who book directly through our website lemontreehotels.com.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel again. Please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Rupesh Singh

Irvine, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

It was a wonderful experience at the Lemon tree Aurangabad. Did not expect a great deal but to my surprise i was delighted by the service. The staff is as ever friendly and was very accommodating to my requests.
I will visit definitely visit if i happen to visit Aurangabad.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Mr. Lokesh:

Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been staying at Lemon tree on regular business trips to Aurangabad and I think these guys have created an excellent brand name which they live up to!! its best value for money proposition!! right from the staff, to the rooms, the breakfast spread, the pool (really large one) and yes the location...just 5-mins from the airport.
Special Thanks to security manager Mr. Ramchandra Deshmukh, Mr. Nirmal Khandelwal, Mr. Rupesh Singh this guys are Rocking...!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Deesa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for three nights with family during my our Maharashtra tour.

The hotel has a royal design. It is nicely decorated with lemon fragrance all around as a trademark of Lemon Tree. The reception staff look good, cooperative and helping in nature. the entire property looks specious as it is not a high-rise design and that gives quite soothing feel.

We enjoyed breakfast and dinner in particular. My children felt good in the premise.

We were disappointed with the swimming pool staff who did not allow 3/4 pants despite the fact that i had nylon shorts. The man at the pool contended that it spreads bacteria in the pool. I contended how you supervise if someone wears a cotton underwear inside the shorts or pees in the pool how will it not spread bacteria in the pool and five more inches of cloth spread them? He said, as a rule we can allow and the supervisor too did not agree. I felt apologetic to speak to the hotel manager.

This raises a fundamental question whether the hotel will insist an Arabian woman to go to the pool in bikini and not the dress she feels comfortable in?
Al though I am reviewing the hotel quite late but the questions still remain.

We would avoid the hotel in future if they have British-Club type rules.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Swimming pool etiquette: we follow standard industry norms, as practiced by hotels across India and globally. All guests who would like to swim/enter the pool should be dressed in a swim suit/swimming trunks. We are sorry you were inconvenienced by the pool dress code.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Rupesh Singh

Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have been staying at Lemon tree on regular business trips to Aurangabad and I think these guys have created an excellent brand name which they live upto!! its best value for money proposition!! right from the staff, to the rooms, the breakfast spread, the pool (really large one) and the price point at which they operate..its just perfect for a business traveller unless you are fixated with 5-star properties!! ANd yes the location...just 5-mins from the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest:

Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.