“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 57 Hotels in Aurangabad
Irvine, California
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

It was a wonderful experience at the Lemon tree Aurangabad. Did not expect a great deal but to my surprise i was delighted by the service. The staff is as ever friendly and was very accommodating to my requests.
I will visit definitely visit if i happen to visit Aurangabad.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Mr. Lokesh:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been staying at Lemon tree on regular business trips to Aurangabad and I think these guys have created an excellent brand name which they live up to!! its best value for money proposition!! right from the staff, to the rooms, the breakfast spread, the pool (really large one) and yes the location...just 5-mins from the airport.
Special Thanks to security manager Mr. Ramchandra Deshmukh, Mr. Nirmal Khandelwal, Mr. Rupesh Singh this guys are Rocking...!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, December 5, 2013

Deesa
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for three nights with family during my our Maharashtra tour.

The hotel has a royal design. It is nicely decorated with lemon fragrance all around as a trademark of Lemon Tree. The reception staff look good, cooperative and helping in nature. the entire property looks specious as it is not a high-rise design and that gives quite soothing feel.

We enjoyed breakfast and dinner in particular. My children felt good in the premise.

We were disappointed with the swimming pool staff who did not allow 3/4 pants despite the fact that i had nylon shorts. The man at the pool contended that it spreads bacteria in the pool. I contended how you supervise if someone wears a cotton underwear inside the shorts or pees in the pool how will it not spread bacteria in the pool and five more inches of cloth spread them? He said, as a rule we can allow and the supervisor too did not agree. I felt apologetic to speak to the hotel manager.

This raises a fundamental question whether the hotel will insist an Arabian woman to go to the pool in bikini and not the dress she feels comfortable in?
Al though I am reviewing the hotel quite late but the questions still remain.

We would avoid the hotel in future if they have British-Club type rules.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Swimming pool etiquette: we follow standard industry norms, as practiced by hotels across India and globally. All guests who would like to swim/enter the pool should be dressed in a swim suit/swimming trunks. We are sorry you were inconvenienced by the pool dress code.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Rupesh Singh

Mumbai
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have been staying at Lemon tree on regular business trips to Aurangabad and I think these guys have created an excellent brand name which they live upto!! its best value for money proposition!! right from the staff, to the rooms, the breakfast spread, the pool (really large one) and the price point at which they operate..its just perfect for a business traveller unless you are fixated with 5-star properties!! ANd yes the location...just 5-mins from the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest:

Hi
I stayed in Aug 15, 2013 the property is superb, rooms are spacious & clean with all modern facilities.
I think lenon tree delivers everything you would expect from a 5 star... Excellant customer service. The amenities of the hotel were very good, the fitness centre had a number of machines for work out & the best part of the hotel is swimming pool looked beautiful, although i did not have the opportunity to use it. Bar was stylih & spa was excellent. I enjoyed a good quality of food in the resturant there was a wide selection of food & the service staff was very attentive & effortless.
The front office staff was very polite & helpfull especially Waibhav & Niranjan, at whole all the staff were very courteous & helpfull.
Over all from the begining to end i had a wonder experience of hospitality during my stay. We would like to visit again whenever we visit Aurangabad.
Highly recommended for business & faimily trips.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Mr. Menon:

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 2, 2013

One amongst the very few good hotels in Aurangabad, Lemontree has maintained its quality and service standards.

It took me about 20 minutes to get there from the airport with a nice drive in approach to the hotel. Apt security checks were performed on vehicle and luggage. On entering the lobby-reception area I was hit by the scent of lemons; true to the name "Lemon Tree"!!

Check in process was smooth. Luckily I got the kind of room i requested, a pool facing room. I was all the more surprised when I realized the room came with a balcony!!

Room and room amenities are good enough for business travelers. Though the only thing that kept on bugging me was that there were a couple of food trays which were kept outside other rooms. The trays weren't removed even after 10 hours of my being in the hotel.

The room service and house keeping staff were more than helpful as and when required.
I had asked for an ironing board and iron at about 10 PM and to my luck only the ironing board came and I was told that the irons were given to other guests and one would be available only next morning. Not what is quite expected of a hotel!!

They have a huge pool, which unfortunately I couldn't get to use (since i was on a business trip with no time!!)!!

Anyhow the remainder part of my stay was ok with no other qualms.

I would recommend this hotel for other business travelers as well.!!

Room Tip: Majority of the rooms are pool facing so there's nothing to miss out on that!!
1 Thank Prattyush
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and liked the room you stayed in. However, may I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Clearance of trays from the corridor: we are sorry for the inconvenience you faced on account of these trays not being removed for an inordinately long time. We have re-briefed the In Room Dining and Housekeeping teams to follow predefined processes and ensure timely clearance of all trays for In Room Dining orders. We assure you of a better experience next time.
•Availability of irons: we offer iron and ironing boards in guest rooms on request and maintain a sizeable stock of the same. As I understand, Housekeeping did bring you both the iron and ironing table, when you requested for them at night. The next morning you asked for the iron to be replaced (due to some problem) and the same was done. We apologize for not meeting your expectations in this regard.

Best regards,

Rupesh Singh

Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very good & well maintained property.support from the hotel staff and particularly its manager Mr Nelson who was very cooperative and ready to help. Our stay at the hotel was enjoyable. The service was fantastic & the room was as requested also... All our needs were taken care from the time we entered the hotel. The staff went out of their way to ensure that we had an amazing stay at the hotel. Love the hotel for many things right from the check in which is very professional. The rooms are very comfotable. However the hotel offers all the amenities to distract you during your stay… The food was awesome too and we would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is prepared to pay a reasonable price for a really good quality stay right in the heart... The best part is Hospitality which is extended to me and my friends during my every stay. So I am very much happy with my stay at this Hotel. So I'll give best rating to this Property. Wish them Good Luck for future...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business