“No Frill Hotel at Good Location”

Hotels Arts Executive
Hotels Arts Executive
Ranked #29 of 57 Hotels in Aurangabad
Pune, India
“No Frill Hotel at Good Location”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

No Frills. Basic Hotel. Fits in a budget of less then 1.5k Per day for a AC room. The good part is the rooms are clean still and staff helpful. There is a Cafe Coffee Day downstairs where one can have nice coffee. Also nice restaurant named Ashoka nearby for Good Breakfast. Overall a Basic Budget Hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I booked this hotel in advance for two nights during 19th Dec-20th Dec. The hotel was booked via Makemytrip.com. When I reached there (with my family at around 9.00PM hoping for nice rest after hectic day at Shirdi and Sani Singnapur), he informed me that there is no room. I had made made advance payment already. He offered a stay in a in a nearby lodge instead.

Here are his attempts to show his intentional fraud as some genuine issue and how I nailed his lies in front of him.

1. AC is not working.
-- I told him that I will manage without AC. He got foxed at this.
2. Even electricity is not there
-- I knew he is lying and that is why, I asked him to show me the room which has no electricity, He was shocked as he didn't expect me to ask him to show the room.
3. He tried another spin by saying hotel checkin time is 12.00 and since I got late, he gave it to someone else.
-- I asked him to show me his register and prove me that check in time is 12.00.
-- I asked him to show me the proof if I committed any time of my arrival in his records on which basis he decided to assume I am late.
-- I also asked him what did he do find out if I am late (say, did he call me ? or anything ?)

-- Then, I showed him the booking explicitly saying that I need not talk to hotel further after reconfirmation of this booking.

4. He offered me a room claiming of equivalent in size and status. Since I was with family, being new to the Aurangabad city and it was already 9.45PM in this whole conversation, I went to his suggested so called sister concern. After looking at the room, it was obvious that for years nobody would have ever booked that room. There is no reason why it should have been booked by any body.

In short, despite my advance payment, he gave the room to somebody else and denied me room. I had to roam in the city hotel after hotel looking for accommodation. Everybody can sense the urgency and I had to book the room with at least 50% premium to get a room to pass the nights.

Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank ShailendraTripathi

Travelers are raving about these Aurangabad hotels

Gdansk, Poland
Reviewed November 16, 2010

Dirty hotel with dirty rooms. Do not be mislead with the photos and the outer look. Hornets in the bathroom which had an old PVC sack instead of a glass. Old damaged furniture, gray linen, bad smell Staff sleeps in the lobby in dirty black sheets. Very hard to communicate with the staff in English, We asked for help with getting train tickets and got only offers for taxi to nearby caves. We moved out after 1 night although we prepaid for 2.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
India
Reviewed June 12, 2010

I stayed in this hotel on an official visit to Aurangabad for 2 days.The hotel is in prime locality and very near to Aurangabad Bus Stand.The hotel is of average standard.The rooms are clean but the standard will have to be raised for attracting more customers, particularly families. The hotel can be well suited for people on business visits and short stay.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
2 Thank aayush286
mumbai
Reviewed April 1, 2010

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank sandy2556
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurangabad
Hotel Preetam
Hotel Siddhivinayak Inn
Hotel Siddhivinayak Inn
#30 of 57 in Aurangabad
Ellora Heritage Resort

Been to Hotels Arts Executive? Share your experiences!