Hotel Casa di William
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Chandela(Khajuraho)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop restaurantwestern group of templesvalue for moneyroom was cleanmin walkthe hotel offersbudget hotelskhajuraho templesearly checkhotel is locatedrailway stationventilatorguidehospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

We pay 200 rps per doble room in low season non ac the rooms its ok and clean and the mannagger to, its a good hotel. We were in low season (45 ¤c) and de room was to hot but just pay a non ac room . Dont chosee a non ac room and pay more !

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Vicente134
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed in this smaller, very affordable and economic hotel for a few longer stretches of time. I was even allowed to cook my own European style food, They even helped me to get my own vegetables from the market
Considering India, this was a very quiet place... away from honking horns and loudspeakers.
Wonderful staff, young, personable and very attentive.
Always lots of hot water, no complaints whatsoever...
Very close to the temples, the owner is also a guide in the temples.
I was there also during Christmas and New Year... The hotel was very nicely lit-up, also a large camp-fire on the rooftop during the New Year's party, it was so was joyful, even the little children were dancing...
The best ginger chai made by the very young cook!
I will return there... just to meet the many fiends I made in Khajuraho.

Room Tip: One simple room was painted very specially with OM signs after a request was made by a guest... Perhaps the guest paid for it, but why not? It was such a great idea... It was my my favorite room... Simple but Indian.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
9  Thank WimBorsboom
hotelcasadiwilliam, Manager at Hotel Casa di William, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thanks we are so happy

Reviewed April 2, 2012

To stay in Khajuraho and visit the amazing, ancient temples is an incredible experience in itself. To stay at Casa di William makes the whole experience even more delightful.
We were welcomed like old friends and nothing was too much trouble. The bedrooms, although a little dark, are very comfortable and clean. The menu was vast and the food was some of the very best I'd eaten in India.
There are 2 lovely terraces, filled with flowers and plants where you can eat or sit and enjoy the sunshine and the wonderful view overlooking the Western temples.The situation of the guest house makes your stay quiet and peaceful....no traffic noise.
Having travelled through India many times, I can highly recommend this guest house, good value for money and one of the best!

Room Tip: The internal rooms were cooler so best to choose an external room if you go there in the Winter.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank caroline4507
Reviewed March 30, 2012

we stayed just 2 nights in this hotel, but we'll definitely come back. the staff of the hotel is nothing but friendly and helpful. ask for Veeru and be sure you'll have a wonderful sightseeing tour around Khajuraho. the perfect location of the hotel makes it just wonderful, especially the stunning views on the Temples from the roof top terrace.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank sviet_86
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I was here a few years ago, but will never forget such a great experience. Great hotel with clean rooms and beautifull view from rooftop restaurant. Veeru is the most helpfull and friendliest guy I encountered my entire trip in India. Look forward to returning someday soon!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo