“Very tasty food- open kitchen, fresh vegetables, delicious chicken and perfect pancake” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paradise Restaurant

Paradise Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 39 Restaurants in Khajuraho
Cuisines: Indian, Chinese, Fast Food, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We were here twice. The cook does a grea job preparing chicken just the way we wanted it!

As Swiss I tried some rosti (just for fun) and I can say that it has 25% to do with rosti but still very good!
We recommend: chicken!, tomato soup, pancake with fruits and ice cream

We could not enjoy the lake view- khajuraho is facing the coldest winter since 1994- but the cook organized a great fire place and we enjoyed the nice company.

We experienced the most dedicated cook in whole India- since the kitchen door is always open- Check it out!

1 Thank Mongoosine

• Korean first
Tucson, Arizona
“Just OK. You can do better elsewhere.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I went here for dinner. When I showed up, there was no one there. I didn't think too much about that as it was a little before 5:00 PM when I arrived; but when I left around 7:00 PM, I was still the only customer they had had.

I found the prices to be a bit on the high side. The food wasn't bad, but it was really nothing special either. This restaurant has the distinction of having served me the most mediocre tea masala I've had in 4 months in South Asia.

On the plus side, the service was quite attentive.

Be wary about the WiFi here. I suggest that you specifically ask if it is free before use instead of just assuming it is (probably good advice anywhere). I had been told by a local that the WiFi at this restaurant was free here before going, so I didn't bother asking and was surprised with a 60 rupee charge (30 rupees per hour apparently). I bet they anger a lot of potential repeat customers with that tactic.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Nice place for a sunset beer and very good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had several good meals here and and also spent time in front of a beer watching the sunset over the lake.
The owner and chef is very friendly and is really a dedicated cook who takes pride in his work. He will cook Indian, Italian, Chinese and make you happy. Try the tomato soup it is just that tomatoes as a soup delicious!

1 Thank zillam321
Khajuraho, India
“dinner at paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

my wife and i, and my sister in law and her husband were eating at Paradise after our visit to Khajuraho temples. It was delicious, we ate tandori chicken with vegetable and rice, it is the fist time we eat so good food in India. The cooker is very friendly and the service good, so we ll keep that adress in our heart. I recommend to every tourists to come and eat at PARADISE restaurant.

1 Thank jollit37270
Khajuraho, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very positive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

very nice and clean place, great food especially italian dishes, prices-quality is ok.
staff also very kind and talkative. the view of the lake is a perfect surround for a lunch or dinner.
we will come back this evening to have dinner with the sunset view.

1 Thank nadiayushui