“Satisfied with our experience at Eurostar Inn.”
Review of EuroStar Inn

EuroStar Inn
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Khajuraho
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Correct address to note in the directories.
Home and friendly service and people dedicated to their tasks. Almost family atmosphere and staff very attentive.
Hotel located at the entrance of the city, 15 minutes walk from the historical center, in a quiet location away from the busy city enough. New building in modern style.
Spacious bedroom, clean and well equipped. Good quality bedding. It lacks only a little sound insulation to compensate for the noisy side of the Indians.
Restaurant on site in a large room overlooking the garden home. Many services on site. Camille and Serge (France), November 2012 (2 nights)

Room Tip: We have not tested the last 2 points: swimming pool and fitness centre.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Millegus
EuroStarInn, Owner at EuroStar Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Millegus,
Thank you for choosing EuroStar Inn for your recent stay in Khajuraho. We have read your comments about the our hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests satisfaction is our main priority.

It is very important for us that our Guests experiences are shared and we was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you soon at Eurostar inn again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

EUROSTAR INN
Rooms are just adequate with minimal furniture, a small television with a cable connection.
But our room was clean (by the standards of a budget hotel) and insect-free. They're also flexible on checkin and checkout timings. The reception staff aren't too keen on selling you tours, which is sometimes a blessing in a tourist town.
It is a 5 minute drive to the heart of the city (western temples) and taxis/tuktuks are plentiful. And rooms are as low as 1000-1500 INR (less than $30). So it checks all the boxes for a backpacker.
But if you're looking for some luxury, look elsewhere. There are several big-brand hotels in the vicinity starting at around 4000 INR per night.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank SamirShivani
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The owner (Mr. Ravi) and staff were very friendly and reliable, always helpful and understanding. The rooms were also good. The food (breakfast) could have been better, but overall a very pleasant stay! Thank you for the good stay we had with you!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Youniverse
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently stayed at Eurostar. Its a budget hotel so don't expect any luxuries. But you can certainly expect service with a smile, friendly and helping attitude of the staff and most importantly clean linen and hot water supply 24 hours. they have a restaurant so you get room service. on the downside the quality of food is nothing to boast about and the prices are exorbitant. overall an excellent budget hotel.

Room Tip: 1. corner suites are larger. 2. you get better peace and privacy on first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank garysum00
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My stay at the Eurostar inn was tainted on 4 accounts:

1. Bugs EVERYWHERE. When we checked in, I counted 7 crickets in our bathroom alone. The room had to be repeatedly cleaned. I killed as many as I could, but they kept getting in from somewhere. As you might expect, sleeping through a cricket symphony (not to mention the other bug scrawling around and on the bed) is uncomfortable.

2. No one was there to pick us up from the train station because my email confirmation was caught in the hotel's 'spam filter.'

3. When I asked about laundry service, instead of telling me to bring my clothes down or arranging a time for pickup, the hotel worker literally ran to my room (where my wife was in the middle of changing clothes). When I caught up to him, he was rummaging through my clothes, trying to figure out what was dirty. Shouldn't that be my job?

4. Possibly worst of all, at the hotel restaurant, after we ordered what said on the menu, "Fried chicken with chips and salad- R.200" we learned ONLY WHEN THE BILL ARRIVED that the fried chicken was R. 200, while chips and salad were R. 50 extra, which it said nowhere on the menu. With 2 meals, this meant that we paid R. 100 extra. I felt very taken advantage of as there was nothing I could do to change what I had already eaten. Possibly a scam.

All in all, it is a moderately priced hotel far from the town when you can get cheaper accommodation much closer to the temples. Not at all worth the headaches.

• Stayed: October 2012
6  Thank Majungo
Reviewed August 23, 2012

It was after reading the reviews on trip advisor that I decided to book a room at Eurostar Inn..I felt that I had made the right choice when first spoke to Ravi (owner) on phone from Delhi for the booking, environment & safety...Visit Khajuraho for a solo trip (solo woman), it was essential that the hotel I stay in is safe...as requested, the pick up from Khajuraho station was arranged..the rooms & bathrooms here are clean & are a good value for money..I can be sure that they tell the same tariff to each person & so you don't end up feeling cheated..the stay was very comfortable with Ravi and Amit always there to help..unlike other hotels near the temple, this hotel is quieter due to being about a km. away from the western group of temples & also away from the crowd you find loitering around other hotels near temple...This hotel has to be the place I stay whenever visit Khajuraho the next time...thanks for the warmth, safe environment & all the help during my stay

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Christina369
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We recently stayed a night at Eurostar. The place is neat and clean and thats all about the place. No hot water. No bed tea before 7. 30 AM. Wi-Fi at Rs 100 per day and no power backup. Must admit hotel did arrange our pick up and showed us around before choosing the room. Over all just about a decent stay.

Room Tip: No particular tips.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple