All reviews value for money hot water rooms are spacious and clean roof terrace railway station hotel is located western group of temples a lovely stay main temple wi fi walkable distance room was large very helpful staff special thanks indian food khajuraho temples panna tiger reserve
Reviewed January 28, 2015

The Hotel was located in a very peaceful place with the temples and the transport services all within reach. Considering that we got the room at Rs. 1600 /- per night, the place was a value for money but it had some major drawbacks. The hotel did not ave adequate amenities and they really need to work on that. They did not provide even a single pair of flip-flops or anything of that kind and when we asked for it they very strangely said that the hotel is new so we still don't have it. The breakfast took a long time to be served and the menu was very brief. The quality of Indian food was good but that of the continental food needs to be drastically improved. On the first night, we did not have any heater facility and the bed did not warm up all night. It was very difficult to sleep. The second night the hotel manager arranged for a heater but charged us for it.They usually give this stuff as complimentary. Apart from all this, the staff was very courteous and cooperative. The hotel is the best place to be if you go with your friends but not much if your family is accompanying you.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank 946shreyasg
Reviewed January 28, 2015

We were there for two days in january 2015.Our stay there was very comfortable.Breakfast was wholesome & dinner too was delicious.Mr.Surendra Rajak is very painstaking young lad who was much more than useful in guiding us to various sites in Khajuraho.Would certainly stay here for our future trips.

Dr.A.C.Joshi

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank drarvindcjoshi
Isabelpalace2011, Manager at Hotel Isabel Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback of your recent stay with us at Hotel Isabel Palace, Khajuraho, India.
We really appreciate that you took time to leave your feeling about us on trip advisor.

+91 9893163287, + 91 9981295738. /mail me at - hotelisabelpalace@gmail.com
I hope that you will choose Hotel isabel Palace again whenever your travels bring you back to Temple town khajuraho in the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2015

Good value for money. Closer to the airport than to the city center, which anyway is a 4 minutes ride away with taxi. Staff very helpful and kind. We asked for a heater in our room, got it in two minutes. They prepared takeaway food since we were leaving by train. Fast check in and checkout. Cleaniless of the pavement in in our room could be improved but linining and bathroom were OK. Breakfast with eggs and toast was good. We would return without doubt for a short stay.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 20, 2015

We stayed 2 nights at the end of December 2014. Isabel is very new - and expanding - and is clean, safe, and has excellent service. Would recommend a room on the first floor overlooking the garden - they have lovely little balconies. We stayed during a cold snap, and there were no floor heaters, so we relied on extra blankets. Water heater wasn't cooperating, unfortunately. Restaurant is straightforward and simple. Wifi can be spotty, but is free.

Room Tip: First floor rooms overlooking the garden have small balconies.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank molly m
Isabelpalace2011, Manager at Hotel Isabel Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2015

+91 9893163287, + 91 9981295738. /mail me at - hotelisabelpalace@gmail.com
Welcome you again to the temple town and your home Hotel Isabel Palace.

Reviewed January 16, 2015

We stayed here on two occasions both times arriving late in the evening because flights were delayed/cancelled owing to severe fog in the northern part of India. We were warmly welcomed, the guys running the hotel are very friendly and helpful and despite a 5 hour plane delay from Varanasi, were still at the airport to meet us.

The hotel itself is very nice, with white painted walls and tiled floors and spotlessly clean in all the areas we visited. We ate in the restaurant/bar twice and on both times the food was excellent, the beer nicely chilled and service was extremely prompt.

Due to the fog and general poor weather our schedule was derailed, so we needed to arrange urgent flights to Delhi. They sorted us out, got us on the flight we needed and made sure we were OK. All this for the equivalent of about £45 for the room which represents good value.

My only suggestion for the hotel is during bad weather, put an extra blanket in the room as we were a bit cold overnight.

I would certainly return to Isabel Palace and hope we will be able to go back again one day.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple

+91 9893163287, + 91 9981295738. /mail me at - hotelisabelpalace@gmail.com
Welcome you again to the temple town and your home Hotel Isabel Palace.