“Fresh and Quality Food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Fresh and Quality Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This time we had a long stay in Khajuraho as we wanted to relax after long tiring road journey.Almost each evening we had food in Mediterraneo.
Each time it was excellent food and we felt well taken care by the staff.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
santa maria di leuca
“ridiculous”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I'm italian, professional tour guide visiting india, went there in the morning to have breakfast, read the menu and chose, among other things, a "home-made croissant". After waiting for long (there were only 2 clients in the restaurants) the waiter came with a strange spongy thing almost raw inside and I sent it back. Had some normal toast and jam (which was not included in the price of the toast so I paid 40 rupees more for an orange undetectable spot in a small place). Service was poor and judging by the prices shown and the list of the italian-like dishes I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to any italian nor to any wise foreigner. Sorry but I really felt cheated either by the service or the prices and quality of food, too high compared to indian standards. What's more, in the menu they have added a leaflet in which they protest against the opening of another restaurant in Orchha that has used the same name Mediterraneo. Well, that's rather ridiculous as Mediterraneo is everything but an original name for a restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank meridiano39
Napa, California, United States
“A good choice”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I did't know where to go for dinner. But, after checking the reviews found this restaurant upstairs on the Main Street. This seemed like the best choice in this small since we were staying downtown. It was not the greatest Italian restaurant but it worked out find for us. We even had breakfast the next day here.

Visited February 2013
London
“Serious Italian Food!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Really loved the food here. We've been in Khajuraho for two nights and have eaten here twice and will continue to do so. If you fancy taking a break from the curry this is the spot for you. Pizza is amazing although their selection is limited and rather expensive but you can't complain when you're eating REAL cheese. Pasta is great too although I would request for well done pasta from their whole meal range as we had a dish that was more raw than al dente, still the sauce was delicious.

• Visited February 2013
NY
“When you need pasta”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have to admit I was seriously missing pasta by the time we arrived in Khajuraho. This is a touristy town with lots of Western food restaurants. My rating may be a product of deprivation and I am sure I'd think it mediocre if I was in Tuscany, but sitting outside on the terrace in the sun eating pasta in a creamy sauce with lots of parmesan was pretty damn great.

• Visited January 2013