“nice terrace, overlooking the market”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Khajuraho
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

descent food, not too awesome though. chilled beer would be a plus point though. had lasagna and pizza here, oil could have been better.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Many staff was help me! And boss was very kind! If you go to khajuraho you have to go bella italia!! Pasta and lassi is so delicious!!
Trust me!! Thank you for reading~

3  Thank ziphomme
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had one of those days you feel like having italian and it perfectly reached our expectations. Free wifi and they perfectly took care that everything was good. Very nice terrace to go to after seing the west temples at sunset

2  Thank kristis47
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I went to Khajuraho with my family last month and I had food at Bella Italia restaurant. I had Indian food and my wife and my kids had pizza. We simply loved our dinner on the roof top. The atmosphere was so pleasant and the service excellent.
i could also check a few mails as they have free wi-fi internet. I really recommend this place to all tourists visiting Khajuraho.

2  Thank saifalino
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Amazing Italian food, we ordered Pesto Fettuccine, Minestrone soup and Bruschettas ... undoubtedly one of the best italian food - i've ever had. It has a open terrace and with light breeze made it even more perfect !!

Just imagine Capri and enjoy the meal !!

4  Thank Mehar30