“Great place to stay.”
Review of Bottlehouse Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alto
Bottlehouse Cabins
Ranked #4 of 6 Specialty Lodging in Alto
El Paso TX
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We stayed here twice, once for Christmas and a second time in March 2010. Its great for couples or a family getaway. My wife and I stayed with our 2 yr old daughter. The kitchen was well equipped with clean utensils, pots, pans and dishes (even spices). Nice furniture and decorations also. Located just steps away from the forest it was great to take a short hike through the forest or down by the picturesque stream. Most cabins (and they really are cabins) have a porch with a grill and a swing. We spent some nice quiet moments just relaxing and taking in the fantastic view from there. The staff was very friendly. The only gripe was that the bed sheets did not seem very clean. We will stay here again because of the location (as close as you can get to ski apache) and amenities, however, we will bring our own sheets and pillows.

Room Tip: If you visit when it snows (or has recently snowed) I hope you have a 4x4. If not, be pepared to par...
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank joexmas

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Midland, Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2011

This was our 3rd trip here. As always, it was incredible. The cabins are clean, beautiful, comfortable and just wonderful. We've been here during snow, rain and sunshine and have loved every day.
A four-wheel drive truck or suv is the best way to get up here. Cars make it, but I feel more comfortable with a four-wheel drive vehicle.

• Stayed July 2011
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I didn't actually stay at these cabins, I'm a local and I came for an outdoor music event. It was really cool! They have created a really nice, intimate (yet spacious) outdoor amphitheater with room for sitting or dancing under the stars. Drinks were served and the music was fun. There isn't much live music in Ruidoso so I really appreciated the opportunity. I also took a tour of their cabins and they were very compact, clean, and cute. I would definitely have my family stay here when they visit.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 8, 2011

We traveled a long way to get to this place. We were weary from our journey when we finally made it. We had a bit of trouble finding the office at first. We had a bit of trouble getting up our driveway, and the owner was none too happy with us for that. We eventually settled on parking at the bottom and they were kind enough to drive us and our things to our cabin. We stayed in the Shannon. The cabin was very cute and clean. I didn't realize how small it was gonna be until getting inside of it. It was myself, my girlfriend, and our 3 dogs. I would recommend staying in a larger cabin if you plan on bringing anyone other than you and your loved one, The grounds were beautiful and I love that there is access to a trail through the Lincoln National Forest right on grounds. It was a warm and cozy time and a great place to get away for the week. Everyone was jealous when I showed them my view every morning.

2 Thank AprylElaine
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Reviewed February 28, 2011

"" My husband and I stayed at the Charlie cabin for New Years with some friends and has so much fun we had to go back for the weekend following Valentines Day at the Lilian cabin with even more friends:) Thank you Jennifer and Bryan for making sure we were taken care of! The cabins are so cute and comforting and with the hot tub provides a wonderful relaxing get away!!! Thumbs Up indeed

1 Thank greenMnM
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Just spent a very relaxing weekend at the Bottlehouse Cabins. Did a little hiking but pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed the beatiful scenary and our private hot tub on the deck! We stayed in the Ian Cabin and enjoyed the beautiful deck and view. The cabin had everything we needed. Our two dogs were also welcome. It was a great weekend get-a-way that we hope to do again!

1 Thank FCP4
Reviewed February 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed there this weekend and had a great time. Close to skiing, everyone was friendly and helpful with places to eat etc. We plan to go back later this year and take in some hiking.

Cabins were nice and clean.

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank Kstirewalt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alto
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins
#3 of 23 in Ruidoso
Apache Village Cabins
Apache Village Cabins
#27 of 36 in Ruidoso

Been to Bottlehouse Cabins? Share your experiences!