Great for families. So happy to be close to the beach. You pay more for location but we thought it was worth it. Great restaurant in site with super nice staff. Different ownership, but that doesn't matter. If we were going back tomorrow we would stay here again without a second thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are one of the prime properties as far as Varkala is concerned owing to our location. We are rightly on Papanasam beach, ideally in between the north & South Cliffs. We do have road accessibility inside to our resort. We offers 6 sea face extra spacious (suites) high end rooms, with private kitchen, attached toilets, balconies overlooking sea, running hot water as the specialties. Three rooms are on top floor, made in traditional Kerala style wooden cottage types. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Varkala Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varkala Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Varkala
- Varkala Marine Palace Kerala