Stayed at the Marine Palace for 6 nights in April. It's located just off the beach with a fantastic restaurant (we ate there must evenings!). Vishnu the manager was great..... Nothing too much trouble.....don't be concerned about the need to pay 50% deposit in advance by Western Union but make sure you take your receipt along with you
Rooms fab..... Clean towels and sheets every day..... We had a downstairs suite which had a small kitchen with fridge which was really useful. They also supplied beach towels and mats which was a nice touch
Location great as not at the touristy end of the beach - only a 5-10m walk to get to that end if you want a more lively night out
Beach spotlessly clean, sea a bit tougher at that end but there was always a lifeguard on duty
Perfect place to relax.... Would go back there in an instant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are one of the prime properties as far as Varkala is concerned owing to our location. We are rightly on Papanasam beach, ideally in between the north & South Cliffs. We do have road accessibility inside to our resort. We offers 6 sea face extra spacious (suites) high end rooms, with private kitchen, attached toilets, balconies overlooking sea, running hot water as the specialties. Three rooms are on top floor, made in traditional Kerala style wooden cottage types. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Varkala Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varkala Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Varkala
- Varkala Marine Palace Kerala