I stayed here with my boyfriend for 5 nights over from end of Dec to beginning of January and it's a really ace place. Nitheesh met us at the station so it was really easy to get there, and he was really helpful when we extended our stay. Perfectly located right in the centre of Varkala, a few minutes to the beach but set back enough to have a chilled out atmosphere. Nitheesh and Julie were great, and organised us trips out of town as well as recommending great restaurants in Varkala. Delicious fruit salad for breakfast every day on their lovely terrace - would definitely stay there again next time we're in Varkala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A clean and very comfortable guest house with excellent facilities centrally located near the cliff. Solar system for warm water. Regular house keeping services are provided. Only 50 m from the main beach steps located. Very secluded but close to many restaurants and shops.Only one our drive from Trivandrum international airport. We do airport pick up and drop off.When you arrive in Varkala drive to Helipad at the North Cliff, drive the Cliff walk way until Tibetan Market/Juice Shack,then turn right. At the end of this street you reach Chill Out Lounge.There is a walk way on your right, which leads you to us. Welcome to The Cliff Lounge Guest House ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cliff Lounge Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliff Lounge Guesthouse Hotel Varkala
- The Cliff Lounge Guesthouse Varkala, Kerala