This is a small resort about a five minute walk from the cliff which overlooks the lovely sandy beach. The rooms were quite large but could have done with more comfortable chairs. Saying that we didn't spend much time in the room because there was a reasonable sized pool with loungers and umbrellas and also a garden area for sitting in just outside the bedroom door. Bedding and towels are changed daily if required.
The small restaurant had a good choice of reasonably priced dishes, Indian, Chinese and European. Try the chicken shashlic - delicious! Good choice at breakfast with eggs cooked to order. There was free internet access and the manager and staff were very helpful.
We really enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala