Its a simple hotel, is clean, provides a good service. Its not actually close to the beach, a bit of a walking distance. Restaurants close at around 9:00 pm. Tried their breakfast, its mostly catered for non-Indian palate, which is fine. The Wi-Fi is steady, not high speed but good enough. Accessibility is only in the lobby and pool area. They just have one restaurant. The local fish curry from this restaurant is absolutely out of the world. Do try it.. The rooms are spacious, like little cottages which face the pool. We chose the upstairs ones, I understand for the lower ones,you do manage to get Wi-Fi in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala