This simple hotel was comfortable and the rooms are spacious, all set out around the pool. We visited out of the peak season so more or less had a private pool. Restaurant was fine, although we only had breakfast there, eating lunch and dinner down by the cliff where there were plenty of restaurants with sea views.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Would recommend if staying in Varkala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala