We stayed for 3 nights in January 2014. The staff were very helpful for example they kept my wine bought from the Liquor Store chilled and brought it to my room on demand! When I left my jewellery behind after we had moved to our next location the hotel staff arranged for it to be brought to me in Kovalum! The only thing I did not like was how easy the birds were able to access the dining room. It is only a few minutes walk to the beach/restaurants but not an easy walk when it is dark and a torch is recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala