Stayed for 2 nights at Deshadan resort in August. This is a small quiet place with nicely homely feel. They got very helpful and friendly staff. It was not much crowded and we saw 2 other families when we were there. We were in one of the pool side cottage. Rooms were good and clean. Bathroom just adequate. The pool is small but clean and kids enjoyed there. The open air restaurant is nearby and they serve to order. The selections are limited but reasonable. We had all our meals there itself. The main cliff beach is a 10 min walk. We drove to other beaches and also to kappil lake. Overall a very pleasant and relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala