Stayed here for 4 nights. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. Pool is also very good. The only issue is that the hotel is a ten minute walk from the main cliff, where the beach and all the shops and restaurants are located. At night you will need to bring a flash-light (which the hotel staff provided for us) in order to find your way back to the hotel But in some ways it is nice to be away from the hustle of the main cliff front. Breakfast was good also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala