We went in the off season and had a lovely stay. The price was a bargain due to the off season rates, and the rooms were very comfortable and tasteful. The pool was lovely and always spotlessly clean. The wifi was free and available everywhere. The food and beers were good and the staff were always helpful and friendly. The location was fine also. The only minor problem was the laundry was pricey and came back smelling of a campfire so we weren't charged which was very reasonable.
Only good things to stay about this lovely relaxing resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala