We stayed last week for 4 nights as part of a 3 week exploration of Kerala. We originally only booked for a night but kept on extending as we enjoyed it so much. Abiliash and his team bend over backwards to look after you and go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you have a good time. Its a small hotel and feels friendly and intimate. Its a pleasure to have a lovely pool to sit by and as others have said, its only a short walk to the main shopping and restaurants area on north cliff. The rooms are a bit dark but we found that was the case all over Kerala. Abilash organised a mini bus to take us to an incredible temple festival and also took us to visit a couple of local ashrams which we thoroughly enjoyed. I can't speak highly enough about my experience there and I would definitely go back. And it was great value compared to other hotels for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala