Great stay at the Deshadan. Abilash along with all the staff will go out of their way to make your stay a trully wonderful experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the beds are just to die for. The buffet breakfast was abit hit and miss depending on how many guests were staying, having said that they offer everything under the sun and it's all great -first time i've had a curry for breakfast. Abilash took my husband and I to a nearby temple to take part in a cermony which was a wonderful privillidge and he also organised for us to take ride on an elephant.
We stayed for 7 nights but many guests seem to use the hotel for a 1- 2night stop over before travelling on so there were many days when we had the pool to oursleves.
Deffinitely recomend !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala