We loved our stay here. We had one of the first floor rooms over looking the pool with a big balcony. The pool was great, really clean and warm all the time. This was great as the beach was a bit of a walk down the cliff and not that clean. Really peaceful here. Brilliant staff. Beer available and even G and Ts. Was nice to return to our lovely surroundings after walking the cliff edge for food and shopping. Could be very windy along there so we found our hotel to be the perfect location. Massage was well worth the money and something quite different. The only downside was the food which we tried once. This is not a problem as there are so many fab restaurants on the doorstep. Really good coffee though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where you can feel the rhythm of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Akhil Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akhil Beach Hotel Varkala
- Preeth Beach Hotel
- Akhil Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala