The resort is pretty far away (2.5 km) from the main Varkala town, so you have to have your own vehicle or rent an auto if you want to move around.
However, it is a short walk from the beach.
Food was average. Nothing great to write about especially They could do with some better preparation of the Indian dishes.
Rooms were small. Hardly any place to move about. But they have a balcony with seating area which can be used an extension to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where you can feel the rhythm of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Akhil Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akhil Beach Hotel Varkala
- Preeth Beach Hotel
- Akhil Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala