At Akhil is quite usual that you have to change rooms at least once as their booking policy is a bit weird. Also it is quite usual that they don't ever clean your room unless you specificaly ask them to every day. However, the cleaning ladies will wake you up every day at 7.30 with their loud voices, eventhough after you tell them not to do so.
And if you pay with credit card you will be added up a 3% to your entire bill and will be charged in euros/dollars instead of in rupies (they do the conversion).
Finaly, the day before my leave I asked them to book a taxi for the next day as it was leaving to the airport very early. They assured me the taxi booking was done, but the next morning no taxi did turn up and there was no one in reception to explain why.
Akhil has got a beautiful swiming pool and great gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where you can feel the rhythm of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Akhil Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akhil Beach Hotel Varkala
- Preeth Beach Hotel
- Akhil Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala