I stayed here in late May/ early June, 2012, which is the offseason. Unlike some of the other hotels, the place was fully staffed and operating as usual, but at reduced rates.
The rooms are airy and clean, and the service is good. There is also a great swimming pool.
I think you'd be hard pushed to find better value for money.
Also, Nithin, the manager, is always smiling and onhand to help out with whatever you need.
I highly recommend it.
And I would also say that late May is the best time to come -- fewer people, better rates, and still pre-monsoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where you can feel the rhythm of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Akhil Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akhil Beach Hotel Varkala
- Preeth Beach Hotel
- Akhil Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala