We stayed in one of the cottages for three weeks.
- the size of them, very spacious, we're a family of four and there was ample space for the whole family: one double bed and one double mattress and still lots of floor space. Also liked the veranda.
-the good location, it takes less than a minute to walk to the cliff top but the cottages are set back from the hustle and bustle so it's very quiet and private. Also it's great for kids as there's a little grassy communal garden.
-the cottages are cleaned on a daily basis when requested. And the cleaners are doing a brilliant job!
-the cottages are reasonably prized.
We slept well, but the beds are pretty hard, mind it's standard in India, we've travelled for three months here and slept in everything from what feels like a plank to very comfortable firm beds.
All in all we'd highly recommend Hill View!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family run hotel is beautifully located on top of the spectacular and unique red cliff on the seashore with magnificent views, offering comfortable, clean, quiet rooms and independent cottages, nicely situated in a tropical garden setting with small pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hill View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hill View Beach Hotel Varkala
- Hill View Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala