“Just the right place to be”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Absolute Ayurveda

Absolute Ayurveda
Ranked #5 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
Mumbai (Bombay), India
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just the right place to be”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

If you are looking for a massage in a nice place, done by professional who are keen on your comfort and relaxation... please come here. I had taken Abhiyangam which is a general full body massage. The staff there gave me a good discount and my masseuse Archana was so caring. Please be aware that you will be required to strip down to your birthday suit but the staff will administer the massage so professionally that you wont find anything awkward. One thing put me off was lack of electricity back-up. Varkala is full of power failures and getting a hot oil massage (and a lot of oil!) in hot weather ticked me off. Also, please insist on a quick shower or wet wipe for whole body as they usually proceed to massage irrespective of all that sweat and grime on your body.

Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful treatments, beautiful facilities and kind-hearted therapists”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was fortunate enough to find Absolute Ayurveda when in Varkala searching for a centre to do Pancha Karma. It was peak season and every doctor in the area just wanted my money, I doubt most were even doctors! But I found Dr. Sreejith and his team of wonderful staff especially Hari who has the biggest heart, and Shreeja (I think that was her name) who is a great masseuse. They guided me through the stages of my body purification and cleanse, were patient when I was cranky from drinking too much ghee! and even gave me some food and drove me home on days I had taken medicine for evacuation of toxins. I highly recommend this place if you want to do any ayurvedic treatments or even just a massage in a serene setting, right by the beach, with staff who understand your needs without pushing too much the 'science' of it all. If you have any questions they are always there and still three months later I am in touch with the doctor about my health, yoga and just general well-being. Thank you, dhanyavad! xx

Visited January 2014
Pokhara, Nepal
“The best Ayurveda place to be in Varkala”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

This Ayureveda center is the best place to go when you are in Varkala.
Why? Because the doctor is a very good doctor he takes a lot of time for you, to find out what is good for you. A
I did the Pancha Karma 23 days and never I felt so good after wards , the massages where very good, the advise is complete , they take a lot of time for you , very personal approach .
I can recommend the pancha karma to every body, because you clean you whole system, and not only you re body also you're mind will get calm and peaceful.
The advise of doctor Sreejith about how to live and what to eat I still use in my daily life.
Also I did lose a lot of weight which is a good feeling. The massages are exellent .

So I do advise everybody to go to Absolute Ayurveda .
You will never regret this !!

Visited December 2013
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent care”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

during my stay in varkala i had five different treatments in absolute ayurveda. the staff was very friendly and the treatments and the consultations were professional. i felt welcomed and taken care of. i also got good advice for what to do when i'm back home. thank you very much to the whole staff. if i ever come back to varkala, i'll definitely book some more treatments in absolute ayurveda.

Visited December 2013
Krakow, Poland
“professional care and big hearts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I spent 2 weeks in the clinic, had panchakarma treatments. I had treatment every day and also consultation with doctor. They are very observant and flexible. They checked how I feel every day and if my needs were changing, they also change the kind of treatments and medicines.
It was very profesional, but also I felt they have a lot of care about me and other patients and they are realy engaged. They answered for all my questions, also were very helpful if I needed anything. I could see that they really look after people and they treat them with heart.
So first thing is that I am very happy from my panchakarma treatmetns, and second thing - wonderful people who work there. Great care, great heart. For me - exellent.

Visited January 2014