Having just spent 2 weeks touring my family around Rajasthan , Villa Jacaranda was a great place to stay . A room and garden out of Elle decoration , the candle lit garden at night was gorgeous . Pramod and the other boys and ladies looked after me and cooked delicious local food which I ate alone by candle light ! By day , swam at the Black Beach, less touristy ( and no thongs) than the stunning main beaches.
Villa Jacaranda is certainly a notch above the numerous cliff top hotels , private and intimate .
Thanks Ajay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala