We were the only people staying here and had the large room at the top with the balcony. It was definitely worth it - the view to the sea was lovely, even in the rain. Breakfast was delicious, served on the balcony and a great way to start the morning. We felt very looked after and were given suggestions for local places to eat and things to do. Near a good restaurant on the beach 'Therram' (I think), a good place to watch the sunset. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala