I stayed at Villa Jacaranda as a solo traveller for 9 nights. i loved staying here, the Villa and the garden is peaceful and lovely and the rooms have everything you need including fridge, safe, Wi-Fi and a fantastic shower. Villa 1 has a lovely terrace that overlooks the Arabian Sea as well as being a nice and spacious room. I really enjoyed the location, it is in a quiet local area of the South Cliff, it is an easy walk into town and nice walk along the beach and cliffs to the very touristy North Cliff. Sonny from the Villa was very helpful, firendly and genuine which I really appreciated. Breakfast is great as well! I will definitely stay at Villa Jacaranda again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala