i stayed in room 4 with a private beautiful gardened terrace with several lounging chairs and a comfortable table and chair where breakfast was served. In the guide book i used it said expansive view of sea however you couldnt see the sea when you were sitting down which i found disappointing.
The owner and staff service and care of the guests was excellent. I was an older woman travelling alone and it was a great place to stay.
The touch of flowers on the table each morning was a joy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala