this is a lovely place to stay - very stylish and beautiful. We stayed in the roof top room with a huge colourful terrace which was definitely worth paying extra for. the breakfasts are delicious and the service and attention to detail is faultless. it's in a good location, away from the 'back-packer' hostels on the other cliff, but it's an easy walk along the beach or a cheap ride by local taxi to get to all the restaurants and bars. we went out of season, when Varkala was very quiet, but was probably all the more lovely because of that! the lack of a/c might be a drawback when its very hot, but the room was shaded and cool so it wasn't a problem for us. i wouldn't hesitate to recommend Villa Jacaranda if you are looking for something a bit special, without having to pay premimum prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala