Just returned from an extremely relaxing 2 week stay over New Year at Villa Jacaranda. A tranquil oasis away from it all. We were very well looked after by Ajay and his team, with thoughtful added bonuses of fresh crisp linen, a small fridge with icy water to combat the heat, fresh flowers in the rooms and a constant soundtrack of birdsong and insects to firmly place you away from it all. A welcome distance from North Cliff - the north/south divide perhaps. South Cliff and the small beaches beyond are a different kettle of fish. Each to their own but South suited us perfectly. Delicious fresh breakfasts served every morning on the verandah - fresh juice and home made bread. A lovely big bathroom with welcome huge shower to cool down after a hot day on the beach. All extremely civilized and thoughtfully executed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala