“Ayurveda At Its Best !!!!”

Doctors Ayurveda and Yoga centre
Ranked #4 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Doctors ayurveda is an Ayurvedic treatment center managed by professionally qualified doctors (one male & female) and experienced therapists(male & female).This is located in the corner of very beautiful and quiet Odayam beach at varkala, Trivandrum,S.India. Our center is 20minutes walkable distance through the beach towards north from the busier north cliff of varkala beach.
Muscat, Oman
“Ayurveda At Its Best !!!!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The two weeks i spent in "Doctor's Ayurveda" with my friends were the most relaxing days i have ever had.It is a unique gem,located south of Kerala.It offered us peace,tranquility and a soothing experience.Its greatness shines when one takes advantage of the Ayurvedic treatments offered by a professional team where the medical attention and service you will receive is the BEST in the world.Within a very short time,it felt like a home away from home due the best hospitality received.
Apart from the pleasant atmosphere,it helped to improve our health with the help of Ayurveda expert, Dr.Rasheed and Dr.Jamsheena who were expert in their dutiies. A big clap to the kitchen crew for providing us delicious food and one reason to come back here.It is absolutely worth every second spent here and is an ideal place for anyone to rejuvenate oneself through the traditional practices of Ayurveda.I look forward to come back here soon .
East or West "Doctor's Ayurveda" is the Best !!!!

Visited November 2013

perinthalmanna
“Enthusiastic relaxation”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We really gratitude the owner of doctors Ayurveda to choose such a fantastic place to locate the establishment which is on the onshore of Odayam beach about 20 minutes walk from the famous north-cliff.we had the treatment on 19th December 2012 till 2nd of 2013.

The Sirodara and massage treatment was splendid and mind relaxing, the staffs with their great care, expertise and kindness ensured to provide appropriate treatment., that helped me to relieve my back pain and common cough .The doctor Mr Rasheed is a friendly character and a knowledgeable therapist, who has cleared me a lots of doubts regarding Ayurveda treatments.

The best gift my wife regularly used to tell is the treatment I offered her at doctors Ayurveda, and I suggest all, the best gift that you could offer to your nears.

Most recommended
Thank you Mr Rasheed and Mrs Jamsheena

Visited December 2012
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Great treatment!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were in Kerala in March 2012 and got 10 days course of treatment in the Doctors Ayurveda centre. Doctors in the centre are highly qualified and attentive! We plan to return in January 2013. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Rashid:)

Visited October 2012
DoctorsAyurveda, Owner at Doctors Ayurveda and Yoga centre, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear Sir,
Many greetings from Doctors Ayurveda.
Thankyou for your nice and valuable review. It could be very helpful for the clients and for our promotion too.
We wish you healthier better life.
Thanks and Best regards,
Dr.Rasheed and Dr.Jamsheena rasheed
Hyderabad, India
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great doctor !!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The doctor's ayurveda location is simply superb. Just on the shore of odayam beach.
Had consultation with Dr. Abdul Rasheed and subsequently Sirodhara & massage treatment.
He is very very knowledgeable doctor plus a great human being. Gave me a pick up and drop also as my hotel was quite far from the center.
As I went on off season, I was the only one in the center and hence had complete attention and time to discuss with the Dr. Rasheed. The massages are so relaxing and refreshing. Had sirodhara treatment too.
Overall a very nice place for any ayurveda treatment and the plus point is the Dr. Rasheed.

Highlry recommended !
Thank you Dr. Rasheed .

Visited September 2013
DoctorsAyurveda, Owner at Doctors Ayurveda and Yoga centre, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Ashish,
Many Greetings from Doctors Ayurveda.
Thankyou for your great review, It is very nice and surely it will be helpful for the clients to choose our centre.
How are you and your wife?
Have you got the medicines?
Have good time.
Take care.
Thankyou.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent Treatment”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

A very friendly therapist who received me for the treatment after individual Doctor consultation, being a vata pitta dosha, I enjoyed the copious amount of oil for the massage. The Siridhara was new to me and it was very relaxing. Over all a most relaxing and enjoyable treatment. Excellent staff thankyou.

Visited December 2012