“Really good yoga”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yoga with Haridas

Yoga with Haridas
Ranked #3 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
More attraction details
Owner description: I teach Hatha Yoga (Ancient) @ Hotel Green Palace, Varkala. Two classes a day. Morning 8am and evening 4.30pm...have more than 10 years of teaching experience...was a voluntary teacher with famous Sivananda Yoga Ashram for 3 years...well versed in Yogic scriptures and has a reputation among independent travelers in Varkala ...travels around the World to spread the message of Yoga, Peace and Love.....
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Really good yoga”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was visiting the yoga once during my stay in Varkala and I liked it. Excellent teacher who felt personal in a good way. He corrected and encouraged, made the yoga positions easy to understand and the relaxations were great, during and after yoga.
I will definately come back next time.

1 Thank Mette H

• Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I spend almost a week in Varkala and were keen to find a yoga teacher. It was recommended we paid Haridas a visit and I am glad we did. Most days we would attend both classes and we found that our practice really progressed. Haridas is a very professional teacher and we found the classes were excellent value. I would highly recommend.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Nic K
Solf, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Learned a lot”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The only regret I have about Haridas' yoga classes is that we did not go there straight away in the beginning of our stay. We would have learned so much. First we took lessons at another place where the instructor was a bit too hard handed in "helping" me so I badly stretched my thigh which really made me mad because I so had told him we are beginners. Very much so. I had to rest and take it easy for several days and went to Haridas only at the end of our stay. However, I learned a lot during these tree lessons.

3 Thank Cia H
Belfast, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Very professional teacher”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I only took 3 classes while I was in Varkala, all with Haridas. I was a total beginner, but the instructor took the time with each student to really push them as far as they could. I learned a lot in only six hours (three classes of 2 hours).

The classes are only Rs300 for two hours. You don't get value for money like that very often.

If I ever visit Varkala again this will be my first port of call.

4 Thank picnic390
Bradford
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Relaxing Yoga”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Yoga is fun and very relaxing. They are many yoga club you can join. It is easy join in on the beach in the morning or late in the afternoon when the sun has cooled down.

Visited January 2013