“Best yoga ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yoga with Haridas

Yoga with Haridas
Ranked #3 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
More attraction details
Owner description: I teach Hatha Yoga (Ancient) @ Hotel Green Palace, Varkala. Two classes a day. Morning 8am and evening 4.30pm...have more than 10 years of teaching experience...was a voluntary teacher with famous Sivananda Yoga Ashram for 3 years...well versed in Yogic scriptures and has a reputation among independent travelers in Varkala ...travels around the World to spread the message of Yoga, Peace and Love.....
Varkala
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best yoga ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

I have praticed different kinds of yoga before but this is the best one! I have some problems with my muscles and body and Haridas corrects med and advises me how to do it best way for my body. After 6 lessons the yoga has helped me a lot and now I will continue as long as I stay in Varkala.
The yoga affects my mind in a good way too and I really like the way Haridas teach, he is very good at correcting and tell us to breath and relax between the exercises.
I stronly recommend Yoga with Haridas!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank MayaVarkala

• Hebrew first
calgary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Basically 1 on 1 coaching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

I spent 2 weeks at Sivananda ashram before heading to Varkala beach. When I saw that there was a Sivananda class close to my hotel, I jumped at the chance to continue my practice in between lounging at the beach all day.
The class sizes are small, there was never more than 4 of us in the morning (8am) or afternoon (430pm) classes.
Haridas has patience for his students' limitations and saw our potential, pushing us (nicely) into poses that we may have been afraid to go into. He's very hands on and will help you get into nearly every pose to see that you CAN do it!

3 Thank HealthfulPursuit
Otago
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Loved the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

So nice to have a dip in the tepid Arabian Sea - loved the diversity of cultures on the beach - yoga, meditation, fishing, beach volley ball and only a short distance to the cafes and shops up on the cliff

1 Thank Margreet S
Nice, France
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

Haridas was my 4th teacher in varkala. He was very patient, persistent , professional and pushes you till your limit. Never having practised hath a yoga before but only power yoga , he made me discover for powerful hath a yoga can be.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank colomba63
stockholm
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best yoga in Varkala”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

Hari's yoga classes are by far the best in Varkala. During my four months stay I regularly went to his classes.
His has extensive experience and carefully helps and corrects the postures if neccesary. There are other yoga places in Varkala and I have tried them all but Hari's is the best place. He has classes both in the morning and in the afternoon which is great! I will surely come back for more yoga.

3 Thank odenoden