“Went for lunch -excellent veggie options”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Milestone - CLOSED

Milestone
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
Ottawa, Canada
“Went for lunch -excellent veggie options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Lovely, chill atmosphere - great location overlooking the stunning cliffs. Service was OK, and staff were very friendly. My husband and I split a few veggie curries - and they were delicious!

• Visited January 2013

The Hague, The Netherlands
“So many breakfast options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a good restaurant where I had breakfast every morning during my stay in Varkala. There are so many options and all tasted good. The waiters are really friendly and make you feel welcome.
Lovely sea view, you can choose to sit in the sun or shade.

• Visited February 2013
cheshire
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visited this restaurant several times during our stay in Varkala and it really is the best place to eat. Excellent food cooked just as you ask with or without any spices and a reasonable price. Wonderful, friendly, helpful and smiling staff who even arrranged a birthday cake for my husband. Everywhere including the kitchen is very clean looking and the position on the cliff is superb. This a must place to dine that I would recommend to anyone and we will be back next January.

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“My favourite place in Varkala”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I loved this little unassuming cafe. The food was simple but excellent and the service great. It was quieter than most of the other places at it was right at the end of the main area, but that didn't detract from the experience. I felt lucky to have discovered it.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Pisceanmoonrunning
Kochi (Cochin), India
“My breakfast place in Varkala.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

A lovely breezy place were you get the best breakfast and coffee. I fell for the Israeli one with hot pita bread, with humus, tahini, fried egg plant, salat and eggs at your choice. The very friendly boys from north India also make you fabulous fruit and vegetable juices. Milestone is just outside the gate of the fabulous Bohemian Masala were I choose to stay and do my yoga.

Visited January 2013