“Lovely course!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Owner description: Daily yoga with Vasudev in Bohemian Masala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely course!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Didnt know anything about yoga when we First started but vasudev just took it slow and when we finished the course i did asanas! Amazing. 2500 for 1 week beginners course, starts every thursday! Just do it you Will never regret it!

1 Thank Maxcstrom

Vianen, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent teacher!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I did the beginners course and both have the feeling we have learned so much in just one week. Vasudev is a great teacher!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Shae A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not just yoga more a way of life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have just returned from my first visit to see Vasu in his home country as I have been to two retreats with him in the UK. Vasu's yoga class is the complete experience, not just the asanas but breathing and relaxation with meditation also play a big part in his intermediate drop-in lessons. So different from so many yoga classes I have attended in the past Vasu's class is a spiritual experience from the sarong roofed shala surrounded by palms and bamboo to the little wild puppies who also try to take part from the wings and the crows giving their own commentary on our performance in the mornings. You can't help feeling very privileged to be part of this experience and over the course of one week you find your body reacting with joy and your mind clearing itself of unnecessary concerns now left behind. I can't recommend him too highly. Sue Nelson

Visited February 2014
1 Thank suenelson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“inhale compleatly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Just release your tension on the mat and a special journey will start. Vasu Dev is leading you to a better contact with your body, and that brings a good feeling to your mind. In just a few days you feel you are coming out of usual worrys. Your body is smooth and awake. The teaching I got last year was so deep and important for me that I decide to come back this year and improve with the help of Vasu Dev, my favorit sage teacher!!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Ami T
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Yoga class I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

During our stay in Varkala, we were looking for a good Yoga class and someone recommended Vasu Dev. Even though, it was off-season, we were lucky enough that Vasu decided to teach my sister and I. The best thing that could happen to us! Being only the two of us, we very much enjoyed the morning classes, that are intense but yet extremely instructive and relaxing. Vasu responds to your Yoga level while also encouraging to try out some crazy poses - which makes you feel very proud afterwards. Hearing Vasu sing the prayers throughout class while being accompanied by the sound of the sea makes you feel like the luckiest Yoga student in the world. Too bad, the time was limited. Besides being a great spiritual teacher and wise person, Vasu has become a good friend.

Visited August 2013