“sharanagati yogahaus varkala - Yoga in morning and evening”
Review of Yoga Varkala

Yoga Varkala
Ranked #6 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily yoga with Vasudev in Bohemian Masala
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed at the Sharanagati Yogahaus for 12 nights and did yoga at 8am and 4pm. There was also meditation classes starting between 7am-7.30am before the yoga class. Classes are open to those who want to commit to a minimum of 4 classes. It was a fabulous experience - whether you are newish to yoga or an experienced yogi. Hari's classes are great and you are able to go at your own pace - after 12 days I could really see and feel the difference in my yoga practice and I learned so much that I can take back home with me for daily practice... it really made me see my yoga practice from another angle.

On mondays at 4pm there is a fabulous yoga class which is accompanied by Sitar playing - words can't describe the session. The use of the sitar music allows you to disconnect from your mind during the class and you can really feel the energy of the music working - it really blew my mind.

I'd thoroughly recommend yoga at Sharanagati yogahaus with Hari - its an experience not to miss in Varkala - I'll definitely be back to him!

There are newer reviews for Yoga Varkala

Reviewed December 19, 2012

last monday at 4 pm i spend an unforgetable yoga class at the sharanagati yogahaus, the sitar play was beautiful and got me in a beautiful space in my mind. about 30 people shared that experience. it is ongoing every monday. it is well worth to to to.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Yoga with Kamaraj(?) from the namaste yoga center on the North Cliff was wonderful. Having not practiced for some time I felt confident and comfortable in the sessions, classes were relaxed and you were encouraged to work within your own levels but also encouraged and helped when it was felt you could perhaps go a little further. We felt progression in a very short time and renewed my energy to continue my practice.
I already plan to go back to Varkala for a longer yoga retreat.

3  Thank Carole R
Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you have not tried Yoga... then try it... it is a good experience... and very quick you learn to do the exerzises,,, you can do it both mornings or evenings.... and try to have some Reiki Healing... or even learn how to do it on both your self and to others.. it is a great adventure..

2  Thank snubbi
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Right at the cliff You will find a Namaste centre, there is Yoga classes several times of day. Kamaraj, who is leading center is just wonderfull person with special yoga dignity - makes everybody feel good in different level. You can start when You are and build up yoga training step by step. Enyoible!

3  Thank Merle H