Keratheeram
Taj Hotels
$24
$21
  • Pool
Kshetra Beach Resorts(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$18
$73
$54
Agoda.com
Karthika Plaza Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$15
$37
  • Breakfast included
Clafouti Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$38
  • Beachfront
InDa Hotel(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$25
$24
Priceline
Varkala Marine Palace(Varkala)(Great Value!)
$23
$19
Priceline
  • Beachfront
$12
  • Free Internet
All reviewsmosquito nethammock on the balconygreat rooftopthe cliffcouple who runguest houserooms are cleanthe ground floorhot waterperfect placerestaurants and shopsgreat hostsevery morningstayed here for nightsperfect stayrecommend this placevarkala beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2011

The lovely and extremly clean rooms of the homestay are very nice. What i like most was lying in the hanging bed (outside of every room) in the morning an drinking the homemade coffee. It was perfect. The homestay is very close to the beach and the family is very nice and careful. What ever you need they know where to get it or organise it for you. It was such a nice time that we stayed some more days as planned.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank photograefin
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Located on the cliff, close to the beach, shops and restaurants, KeraTheeram is perfectly located. The Resort is run by Saji and her family who were all really friendly and helpful. I really loved my stay at KeraTheeram. It was a perfect home away from home and I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank L_Maya
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I lived in this hotel 2 times - this summer and in 2010. Everything was fine. The only problem for me and my friens - there was no hot water, but we could ask the owners to warm up a bucket of water, and they told us about their plans to install water-heater. The owners are very pleasant people. Location is good - there is no much noise ( we moved away from other good hotel because of the noise of drums in one cafe nearby). Rooms are small, but for 1 person in a room - very good, besides, we spent in the room only the night-time. The price in summer was good. I think, if I go to Varkala next year and the conditios are the same, I'd like to stay in this hotel again. My mom is going to Varkala in February, I'll recommend her to stay in this hotel/

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank Elena P
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I was in Varkala in the month of November 2011 with my wife and 3 year old son. Keratheeram is run by a family whose hospitality amazed me and services excellent. They are always available to for any help. Rooms are basic but very neat and spacious. Each room has a double bed, mosquito net, which helped us open windows during the night and feel the breeze of the sea. Bathroom was clean. Price for stay is very nominal and fits to the budget in case of long stay when compared to other hotels nearby. On request they serve Kerala delicacy for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beach is just 5 min walk from this place. Each room has a hammock in front. They provide us with free transportation to and fro from Railway station. Just inform them onhand. They provided free breakfast and milk during night for my Son, very kind of them and we truly enjoyed the stay in Keratheeram. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Sooraj M
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We had a really good stay with Saji and her family! beautiful clean and quiet place. close to the beach and restaurants.
Saji helped us with every thing we needed with a big smile on her face.
We would defiantly go back there on our next visit!

Ruthie and Maya