Rajadhani Fifth Season Beach Resort
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
InDa Hotel(Varkala)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

As two older women we were very happy with our five night stay here.Taxi able to drive right to door from helipad.
Best beds,crispy white sheets and fluffy white towels with working bathroom made our stay very comfortable.
But for me the best part about this hotel was their extremely helpful ways when during an electrical storm I was bitten by a crazy dog in a near by cafe.They arranged for a taxi to come immediately and take me to The Sivagiri Sree Mission hospital for treatment.The man from the office and the taxi driver came into the hospital, even helping with registration and procedures.This is a new hospital in Varkala and I was most impressed with the standard of the
hospital and the care I was given.
We will definitely return to this hotel for future holidays.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JoanIchols
Reviewed May 14, 2012

After arriving in Varkala, I left my bag with my friends and spent a good couple of hours walking from the Helipad right down to the far end of North cliff. Of all the rooms I saw and sussed out, Rajadhani was definitely the best.

As with a lot of North cliff accomodation, our room was not simply a budget room tarted up to make it look nice. It was very high quality and luxury throughout. The bathroom was the defining feature for me, not simply a shower sticking out of a wall in a wetroom, but a real walk in shower with closing doors.

The location is ideal with only a short walk to the beach which passes by Coffee Temple and Amma Stores for any convenience needs, and though the evening there are great restaurants and bars going either way.

The staff are very helpful and always on call, any minor issues, like water running out (it gets pumped into a tank from the freshwater spring) or wifi being turned off, are sorted out quickly and in good spirit.

We intended to stay for 4 nights and ended up staying for 10!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back do not pick up wifi as well
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dannydanger
Reviewed March 3, 2012

This was the most comfortable place I've stayed in India. The beds alone made it worth while, they are huge mattress' with lots of clean sheets, pillows, towels. The whole place is super clean and new and classy. Nice staff, no nonsense, mid range price for high end accommodation. In the middle of the cliff, walks straight out into the "Coffee Temple" cafe. Great scene, its a sure bet.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Shaktiness
Reviewed February 28, 2012

If you are looking for the perfect place to relax at varkala with the commodities of being at home (plasma tv, nice bathroom, etc) this is the place for you! It is very close to the beach.The sea views are amazing! I have great memories of just watching the sunset and leaving all behind. I would definately stay here in my next visit! hope you enjoy!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jade A
Reviewed February 28, 2012

One year ago, I spent 15 days in this wonderfull little hotel.
Rooms are private pavillions, big and very welle equipped. Bath also are perfect.
Very large beds, european high quality, television with international programs, air conditionned, all of it perfectly maintained by an efficient staff.

And alsotaurant to be mentionned is one of the best restaurant of the area is just a few meters from the hotel! Even eating there twice a day, we were unable to eat all what is offered on the menu!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple