We stayed at Palm Tree Heritage for three days in early January and it was not nearly long enough! Babu and his staff were wonderful, before and during our stay. They helped organize a houseboat cruise and taxis to and from the airport. We were welcomed so warmly upon our arrival, showing us immediately to our rooms without the usual hassle of checking in and filling out paperwork. Everything about the place invites you to relax, from the beautifully carved private porches outside each room, to the quiet beach and relaxed restaurant. Smiles abound and you immediately feel you are among friends. Watching the fishermen (and helping haul in the nets, if you want) is a daily highlight, and a candlelight dinner of fresh fish on the beach tops it off. The resort is just far enough away from the busy, touristy North Cliff, but still within an easy walking distance if you want to visit the shops and restaurants. We will definitely come back someday, thank you Babu!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala