Omg..what can I say about this resort.i stayed there for 3 nights and it's truly fantastic.First I must say about the people..Mr gopal and his team pay attention to details in ensuring that we had a gd stay by recommending sightseeing,food and they go to every extend to find info for you.Second is the room..I booked a family suite.the room was very spacious..very clean and the toilet is huge & maintained well.The view from the room was awesome..you can hear the sound of waves hitting the shore..Third is the private beach..the beach is great..beautiful waves and excellent view.
The resort is just few mins away from the cliff where you can shop for gift items(must bargain) and other restaurants..best way to catch sunset from the cliff..it wil be memorable one..
Next is about the food.we had all our meals within the resort itself..We had tiger prawns for our dinner..they cooked for us in Kerala style as well as grilled prawn.the lunch was ok as well.They can improve the breakfast menu with more variety.
Me and my wife went for massage.the massage was quite average.
Overall,it was an unforgettable experience.Mr gopal was recommending a lot of places but we didn't go anywhere because we just loved enjoying the beach..we couldnt get away from it..we spent all our time in the resort.thanks again to mr gopal and his teams.
Will be visiting palm tree heritage next year or the following year for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala