In September 2012 on a round-trip through Kerala we stayed for two days in Palm Tree Heritage. It is a very nice place. If you just step out your room, it is only 50 meters to the ocean!
Only a few steps along the beach you can have delicious and cheap food while listening to the rough sea; actually it is a bit too rough for swimming inSeptember, but very nice to cool down a little bit. If you take fish for lunch, you can be sure it is really fresh since you can see the fisher boats returning in the early morning directly to “your” beach (and don’t think of noisy motor boats, in fact just three (tree) trunks bound together).
We were very satisfied with everything. Our room was very clean and tidy. It had a separate bathroom and a small veranda. We decided spontaneously to go for elephant riding and asked whether this would be possible somewhere nearby. Just one hour later everything was organized. It was wonderful and, therefore, we strongly recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala